ADDITIONAL REPAIR/REPLACEMENT SERVICE/PARTS
• Fireplace glass fronts • Valves • Knobs • Seals
• Thermopiles • Pilot assemblies • Control boxes
• Igniters • Wall switches • Shorts in wiring
• Blowers • Keys • Remote controls
ONE FLAT-RATE FEE, ONE VISIT
A complete gas fireplace, gas insert or gas log set inspection, repair and certification costs $150. Payment (cash or check) is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been made with scheduling. We do not accept credit card at this time. Ask about our discount for additional units. Parts, if needed, are additional.
We cannot schedule service via e-mail;
please call to schedule service.
When you need gas fireplace service, we offer it all!
ONE CALL IS ALL IT TAKES TO GET STARTED
a SAFE HOME™ Gas Fireplace Service, Inc. services over
4000 gas fireplace units annually, with nearly 20 years
Whether you’re a homeowner, property manager, realtor or dealer, we look forward to adding you to our long list of happy, satisfied customers. How may we help you today?
We carry all parts on our trucks to ensure
one service-call visit. Service includes:
• Multi-point diagnostic checklist
• Gas/CO/seal-leak testing
• High-altitude adjustment
• Vent and ignition system check-ups
• Cleaning for soot, stains, fog on glass
• Proper log placement
• Settings for proper combustion ratio
• Test burn after service/repairs are performed
Improving heating-system efficiency is a simple, yet cost-effective energy saving improvement.
Call your gas fireplace go-to experts now at 303-973-5848!
Winner of a Gold Star Certificate
from BBB Denver